Introducing the new Shakeology Boost
What are Shakeology Boosts?
Shakeology Boosts are an add-on to Shakeology (or the beverage of your choice). These Boosts are easy and effective ways to customize your shake for even healthier results. So if you have specific health and lifestyle needs, even if it’s for a few days at a time, the best way to feel your best is to Boost Up! We have three Boosts to choose from and they each do a little something different.
Shakeology Focused Energy Boost
If you’re looking for an effective pick-me-up without compromising your health, then this Boost is for you. Unlike traditional energy drinks that rely on chemicals, sugar, and large doses of caffeine to create energy spikes, Focused Energy Boost has ginseng and 100 mg of natural caffeine from guarana and green tea.
Not only does this amazing Boost give you energy, it also supports mental clarity, alertness, and focus.* Plus, there are no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives in this Boost—so now you can energize your day the healthy way.
Shakeology Power Greens Boost
Power Greens Boost is a convenient way to get a full serving of nutrient-dense vegetables while supporting your body’s acid/alkaline balance. One tiny scoop is like eating ⅔ cup leafy greens, ⅓ cup cucumber, and ⅓ of a large celery stalk!
Maybe you’re a veggie hater. Maybe you’re on-the-go and the menu options are less than ideal. Or maybe you just want to add more greens to your diet. Regardless, the bottom line is, when it comes to greens, the more you eat, the happier your body will be.
Shakeology Digestive Health Boost
Did you know the average American gets LESS THAN HALF of the daily recommended amount of fiber? Yep. No wonder our internal plumbing has problems. However, this incredible Boost supplies your body with a potent blend (7 grams) of both soluble AND insoluble fiber, setting this formula apart from typical fiber supplements that only contain soluble fiber.
So when you’re experiencing irregularity, bloating, or discomfort, this Boost will help while getting you back to feeling like yourself as soon as possible. Plus, if you add Digestive Health Boost to Chocolate Shakeology, you’ll get 52% of your daily recommended amount of fiber—in just one shake.†
In a recent Test Group survey, here’s what we discovered about Boosts:
Focused Energy Boost users: (1)
- 82% experienced increased energy
- 81% felt it helped improve their mental alertness
- 78% felt more focused throughout the day
- 76% felt it helped reduce their caffeine consumption (2)
- 72% felt less fatigued throughout the day
Power Greens Boost users: (3)
- 97% believe this product is an effective way to help them stay on track with their health and fitness goals
- 96% said it helped them meet their daily requirements of vegetables
- 75% improved their diet
- 72% felt healthier
Digestive Health Boost users: (4)
- 91% felt more full/satiated for an average of 2.9 hours (5)
- 88% felt it helped improve their regularity (6)
- 83% felt or looked less bloated (7)
- 81% felt it helped them reduce their junk-food cravings (8)
- 78% reported improved digestion (9)
The Shakeology Boost line will be available on Tuesday, July 21 in the U.S. (July 29 for Canada)!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
†Based on 2,000 calorie per day diet.
(1) Based on a survey of over 100 respondents who consumed Focused Energy Boost with Shakeology once per day for one week. (2) Among those who normally drink caffeinated beverages (n=70). (3) Based on a survey of over 100 respondents who consumed Power Greens Boost with Shakeology once per day for one week. (4) Based on a survey of over 100 respondents who consumed Digestive Health Boost with Shakeology once per day for one week. (5) Among those who felt more full/satiated (n=100). (6) Among those who had irregular/infrequent bowel movements before drinking the product (n=51). (7) Among those who felt or looked bloated before drinking the product (n=63). (8) Among those who crave junk food (n=74). (9) Among those who had persistent or recurring digestion issues before drinking the product (n=31).